Saturday, December 12, 2009

Interesting

I don’t know ten percent of what I would need to know to even begin to comprehend whether the clusterfuck Taibbi describes here is accurate. As much as I know about finance it could just be an inbred profession where people run across each other all the time and everyone being connected to Bob Rubin is no more nefarious than the Bill Walsh head coaching tree.

But I don’t know that for a fact, and Taibbi makes a pretty convincing case. And it’s pretty interesting to me that various corners of the liberal blogosphere like OW are so quick to dismiss him. Some of us are too quick to give the president the benefit of the doubt, or to simply say ‘well he’s eons better than McCain would have been,’ and leave it at that.

[Via http://kroveechernila.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment