Saturday, January 9, 2010

McCain: Obama is Leading Extreme-Left Crusade to Bankrupt America

I’ve had my differences with Senator John McCain. I always considered him to be a RINO. I even held my nose and voted for him in November of 2008. I felt he was too willing to kiss the ring of the Democrats in the name of bipartisanship, so I was blown away when McCain came out and blatantly stated that Obama was on a crusade to bankrupt America.

I could go and say, “ya think?” pointing out what to conservatives are just obvious.  A tripled national deficit and double digit unemployment would be like the guy grabbing a bottle of V-8, slapping his forehead and saying, “I could have had a V-8!” But when RINOs get a revelation, it means the rest could possibly fall in line as well.

Hopefully that will translate into conversions among the Blue Dogs for the final healthcare vote.

[Via http://anationincrisis.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment